PPAC should be the first priority-- I've gotten it to work, but attempts at packaging it have been held up by the fact that I'm still not sure about UI and whether I even want to use high pressure air or a pump. Would be great for a contest, but not unless it's (1) done and (2) demonstrated through video. First-things-first time:
- EAGLE: set up with display, jog/shuttle, RTC, buttons, switch, power, and output. Don't worry about whether output is to relays or oo's,
- Arduino: get a good program working on the breadboarded circuit,
- Figure out best fill/empty plan,
- THEN start laying it out in 3D for the final build.
Next up (while figuring out ppac fill/empty plan) is a working growduino with relays, no sensing, no logging, and no solar-- don't try everything at once! Better to get something growing.
The invervalometer is so close, but needs:
- To be reeled back to the breadboard after the stuffing problem-- Arduino OK?!
- Panasonic-capable trigger,
- Serious power system consideration.
The mutetater should be a simple build:
- Limit to Sony since that's easy to read, and I have Samid's old Sony TV,
- Breadboard > potato should be simple using a dorkboard with female header pins.