I'll post photos and videos and all design files
Polishing work to deal with:
- Test foot "A" and "B" strips Velcroed to shoes; hook and loop glue should be cured by tonight.
- Finish remote control: straighten display, sand outside, glue top layers.
- Tidy up buttonhole wiring and shift bands to correct alignment along Velcro loop bands.
- Finalize light strip lengths: clip any extra length and seal ends.
- Come up with a better remote control attachment... clip? hook? Velcro?
- Make a cover for the ZX-Sound audio input board.