I've gone to whole number versioning btw, no need for "always under 1" versioning or major/minor versions, and if I need to go higher than 999 (huh?!), I can just use four digits.
Top and bottom labeling came out great, including the Open Hardware logo, though the letters mush together a little. Also, the "FTDI" header label didn't print at all, maybe there's a problem having two "FTDI" text labels.
One issue is that the drills for the main female headers are smaller than those on versions 89 and 97 boards, even though they use the same parts in EAGLE! I'll check the parts and maybe swap them out. That's a bummer-- I had to drill them all out to mount the headers, which ripped some of the pads off the fiberglass, but thankfully they stayed connected to the traces.
Minor edits for the next version:
- Move the power input components to give electrolytic capacitors more room to accomodate shorter/fatter ones or taller ones mounted horizontally. As it is, the 100uF cap at the input is jammed between the .1uF cap and the barrel jack. [done]
- Rotate LED's so they can be mounted horizontally for better side viewing when using a shield. [done]
- Add heat sink polygon and vias under the 7805 tab.
- Fix the Sparkfun mini USB through-hole part: its outline is on the bPlace layer, not tPlace where it belongs. Or just use a different part. [done]
- Check female header drill diameters.
- Add 2-pin header at the reset button to make it easier to add a remote panel-mounted reset button. [done]
- Round the corners; looks nice on the Freetronics boards. Also check Uno outline and drills to make sure things are lined up right. [done]